• WMS Early Years Medals are available at three levels:
• Designed to help young children aged two to six to explore the wonderful world of music through the varieties of musical skills.
• Objectives of WMS Early Years Medals:
• Encourage young children to develop performance through the imaginative and creativity skills such as singing, music mind map and story, chime bars, coloring and inner hearing activity to build up their confidence.
• Feeling a sense of achievement through the assessment where the young children will be awarded with a medal upon completing the mini performance via video submission or physical performance.
• Develop a solid foundation for their instrumental learning through WMS Course by adopting a synergy concept and using systematic learning materials.
• Creative components:
– Music movement and singing
– Music map and story
– Rhythm movement/ inner hearing
– Chime bars playing
– Ensemble performance
– Art creativity: Colouring page
• Group or solo performance